Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Front Cover Finished! All illustrations for my book are done!!


My book is almost done!  All the illustrations are finished, all that remains is the logo and font.  I will have to talk to the printer company to figure out printing costs and then make adjustments to the colors to get the illustrations print-ready.  The last step will be a kickstarter but that will go live sometime early next year - probably in February. 

 The front cover has a little more extra rendering than the other illustrations.  I also did a little more rendering digitally as well mostly on the rabbit's armor and fur.  Overall, it came out well, I look forward to working on the logo and font next.  Be on the lookout for my kickstarter early next year!  I will make some announcements a few weeks before it goes live!

No comments:

Post a Comment