Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Page 1 Finished Illustration!


I finished painting page one yesterday and got it scanned tonight.  Luckily, I did not have to do that many adjustment layers.  It scanned quite well so what you see in this digital image is very close to the original.  All of the interior pages are done!!  I am quite happy, only five more pages to go and the book will be almost done!  I start teaching next week but I still hope to complete two illustrations in September and two more in October.  Hopefully I will be able to finish the final illustration in November. 

Lesson planning for teaching takes a considerable amount of time so I am not sure if I will have all the art done in November.  Friday's and Saturday's are exclusively lesson planning days which shortens the amount of painting time I have in a given week.  Regardless, if I do not have all the paintings done by the end of November, it will most certainly be finished before the end of the year arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment