Monday, September 19, 2016

Children's Book Line Art: Pages Five and Six



Here is the line art for pages five and six.  The line art after these pages will be much more challenging since other characters will be introduced.  I am constantly looking at the pages to check and make sure the main character's likeness is consistent.  I don't always see issues right away, sometimes a week will pass before I see a mistake and then I will correct it.  The rabbit's eyes in page five and page one do not look the same for example.  I will have to alter them in one of the pages to make sure his likeness is the same.  The other pages where we see his profile were much easier to draw.  More to come soon, I am also busy with lesson plans and teaching for the new school year which occupies the majority of my time.  I still plan on having most of the line art finished before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment